top of page

Remote learning support

Public·117 members
Adolf Bobylev
Adolf Bobylev

Tones I Dance Monkey !!TOP!!

"So when you're [busking] on the street, .. to command [your] attention, people would be like: 'again! again!' .. 'more! more!' .. or they would just leave. So if you replace [the lyric]: 'dance for me, dance for me' with 'sing for me, sing for me,' it's pretty literal," she said.[10]

Tones I Dance Monkey

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ugNDw&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3v9ww4AEHtEACgBOcW_4kv

The music video was produced by Visible Studios, directed by Liam Kelly and Nick Kozakis and released on 24 June 2019.[11] The video follows "Mr. Tones" (Tones and I), an elderly man who sneaks out of his home to have a dance party at a golf course with other senior citizens. Due to the overcast weather on the day of filming, every shot of the music video had its sky replaced digitally. In 2020 it was added to APRA billion streams list.[12] As of October 2022, the video has over 1.9 billion views on YouTube.[11] The music video was filmed at Eynesbury Golf Club, Victoria, Australia.[13]

"I wasn't thinking too in-depth. I wasn't thinking about writing to my emotions," she said of the song's humble beginnings. "Yeah, it was also about me busking and about being frustrated, but I didn't put too much emphasis on the meaning of the song. I put a lot of emphasis on the bass-drop chorus and the melody of the chorus, so we could all jump up and dance and have a good time. I wrote it in half an hour. I never thought this would happen to me."

However, unlike most Pop hits, wave 1 does not end with an energy peak. Instead, the energy level drops off slightly in the chorus due to its breakdown arrangement. However, despite the slight reduction in energy, chorus 1 still provides a satisfying payoff following the tension-heightening verses, featuring a head-bobbing, dance-inspired groove that is designed to lock listeners in and get them moving.

In a Nosy Cookie Jar interview brought to us by Netflix, Ortega revealed the song she will not dance to and sits atop her do-not-play list. It turns out that the song she chose comes from close to home.

The dancer is Kym Noe. She is a female clown with green hair tied in two tight, bulky buns, with a light orange fascinator with red ribbons resting on the left side of her hair. She wears a frilly costume, which consists of a large, red frilly cuff with a large golden ribbon in the center of the cuff, dark green corset-like section with golden vertical lines, large red sleeves with golden lines twisted to bulky portions and with golden beads in the wrist cuffs, and a short red rah-rah skirt with five short layers, each having a multitude of small cuts shaped like flowers. She also wears a pair of bright orange leggings with black lace-tied sharp-toed boots. Her left eye is painted with a red heart. She wears a purple glove and has a green faded outline.

At the chorus, the background changes into the Royal Carousel, which is shown spinning behind the dancer. There are two rows of white ride-on horses with powder blue saddles. They slide up and down the metal pole in the opposite position of the horse in front or behind them. The bottom platform of the carousel is lined with larger, lit bulbs, every other of which flashes to the snaps in the music. The core motor of the ride is mainly red and features slate gray panels, lights, and octagonal and rectangular windows. The roof is red with a thick trim, with more gold intricacies similar to the Big Top tent. There is a wavy slate gray overhang, which is lined with a solid strip of light that flashes.

So for this song the meaning of dance monkey becomes clear, especially after watching the music video. It is essentially describing the repetitive processes we do in life without a second thought because we either have to or feel we need to. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

mockelection_edited_edited.jpg
bottom of page